a. 500gm Bienex Florentine Mix
b. 250gm Almond Slice
c. 500gm Green Pumpkin Seeds
d. 500gm Sunflower Seeds
- Line baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix almond slice, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds with Florentine mix.
- Spread a thin layer of mixture onto baking tray evenly. Bake at 190°C for 9 minutes or until golden brown. Baking time may vary depending on individual oven and the thickness of the almond brittle, adjust accordingly.
- Cut right after they come out from the oven. The brittle will shatter easily once cool.
- Store immediately in airtight container after cooled.