(for 3 Cakes Ø 22cm)
- 1000g Flour
- 20g Salt
- 40g Sugar
- 600g Butter
- 100ml Cold Water
- 200g Butter
- 200g Icing Sugar
- 200g Almond Powder
- 4 pieces Egg
ANDROS Cherry Filling
- 200g ANDROS Cherry Filling
- Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and butter until reaching sandy consistancy.
- Add the cold water and mix until all ingredients combined.
- Keep in the fridge until using.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter until soft, then add the icing sugar, almond powder and eggs.
- Keep at cold temperature.
- Roll and spread the short crust dough to desired size and thickness, lye the dough in the tart mold.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Spread some almond cream to cover the bottom of the tart, then spread some ANDROS Cherry Filling to cover the almond cream.
- Bake again for another 20 minutes at 180°C