Blueberry White Chocolate Bavaroise Cake
(for 1 Cake Ø 20cm)
- 150g Egg White
- 25g Sugar
- 120g Almond Powder
- 120g Icing Sugar
- 30g Cacao Powder
- 150g Whole Egg
- 25g Butter
- 80g White Chocolate
- 4 pieces Egg Yolk
- 75g Sugar
- 250ml Milk
- 4g Gelatine
- 125g Whipping Cream
ANDROS Blueberry Filling
- 200g ANDROS Blueberry Filling
- Melt the butter.
- Mix together almond powder, cacao powder and icing sugar and incorporate whole eggs.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar.
- Add the melted butter to the first mix and incoroporate the beated egg white.
- Spread on baking tray and bake at 160°C for 12 minutes.
- Beat the whipping cream until reaching fluffy consistancy.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- In a saucepan, bring to boil the milk and white chocolate.
- In a bowl, mix together egg yolks and sugar. Pour into the saucepan with milk and chocolate.
- When the mix reaches 86°C, turn off the heat. Let cool down and add the whipped cream, mix well.
- Cut the sponge in desired shape to accommodate the cake ring. Fill half of the ring with some bavaroise cream.
- Spread some ANDROS Blueberry Filling. Cover with some bavaroise again. When bavaroise cold cover with ANDROS Blueberry Filling.
- Decorate with flowers.