Almond London Set
a. 500gm White Almond Biscuit Mix
b. 180ml corn oil
c. 100gm almond slice
d. 500gm BWY Dark Compound Bar
e. 30gm cocoa butter
f. 50gm almond nibs (toasted)
g. 200gm Whole Almonds (toasted)
h. 1 roll Small Paper Cups
- In a bowl, mix almond biscuit mix and corn oil together to form a soft dough, then add in almond slice. Set aside.
- Roll the dough to 1cm ball, flatten the dough and place a whole almond in the middle of the dough then wrap it up.
- Place the wrapped almonds on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 170˚C for 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool the baked cookies on a wire rack.
- Melt cooking chocolate and cocoa butter in a bowl with microwave oven or by double-boiling.
- Coat the cookies with cooking chocolate and place it in paper cups. Decorate with almond diced on top of the cookies.
- Let the chocolate fully set before serving.