Sassy Red Cake Set
- 250gm Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 200gm egg
- 65 ml water
- 65gm Conaprole Butter (melted)
- 1 block Cottura Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 130gm icing sugar
- 1 pack Push up pop
- Whisk on top speed red velvet cake mix, eggs and water for 5-6 minutes.
- Fold in melted butter slowly for 1/2 minute.
- Pour the batter into a 9″ round lined mold.
- Bake at 180c for 40-50 minutes.
- Whisk cream cheese and icing sugar with high speed. transfer cream cheese from the bowl to piping bag, put aside.
- Inside Push Up Pop, one line of cake, one line of cream until fill up the push up pop.