- 350gm Ground Peanut
- 300gm Biscuit Flour
- 140gm icing sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
- 150gm peanut oil
- 1 egg yolk (for egg wash)
- 1/2tbsp plain water (for egg wash)
- Combine plain flour, icing sugar and salt, then sieve into ground peanut, mix well.
- Add in peanut oil and mix until a dough is formed.
- Take out 1/2 tablespoon (about 7g) of dough, press until firm and shape gently into a ball.
- Place the dough balls slightly apart on a lined baking tray.
- Prepare the egg yolk wash: Mix together water and egg yolk, then strain through a sieve.
- Brush the top of dough balls with some egg yolk wash.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170°C for 20 minutes. After removing from oven, set aside to cool completely.