Working at Bake With Yen
We invites you to join our rapidly growing team. We have a variety of corporate roles supporting our in-house brands and exclusive brands, ingredients, supplies and food service businesses based at head office and regional office; and careers in supply chain and manufacturing sites.
Sales Operations Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least [Education Level]
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
- Work closely with Food Service Operations team to drive sales growth.
- Analysing, developing and deploying sales policies and procedures.
- Monitor daily operations to ensure good service is provided to the customer.
- Daily review of orders to ensure that pricing, quantity and items are accurate.
- Assist with developing sales forecast and projections.
- Ensure the full cycle of sales is complete with regular follow-up.
- Collect and analyse sales data and track performance against key metrics.
- Prepare daily and monthly sales reports and presentation slides.
- Review monthly price lists and quotations for profitability and ensure that it is adhered to.
- Work closely with Finance to review account openings and debtor’s ageing.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and reports as requested by Manager.
IT Support Executive (SAP Business One)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology is added advantage
- Previous customer support experience for SAP Business One
- Knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting, and system support is required
- Knowledge in Excel VBA, MySQL, and MSSQL
- Knowledge in C# is an added advantage
- Adaptable to the changing working environment, proactive in resolving issues, committed
Software and Hardware Support
- Participate in project implementation and support for SAP B1 system
- Responsible in managing and maintaining MS. SQL server, Windows server, and server related matters.
- Assist in generating some ad-hoc reports whenever necessary
- Assist in retail POS system support
- Assist IT Manager in roll-out of the projects
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): retail, customer service, cashier skills
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
- To scan goods and accept payment by cash, debit card, credit cards, or voucher
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure amounts are correct and that there is adequate change. Calculate total payments received during a shift and reconcile this with total sales.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and hand over to customers politely.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Greet customers entering the shop. Offer help and assist customers to locate products politely.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Answer customers questions, and provide information on products and stock availability.
- Answer phone calls and attend to customers’ enquiry timely and politely.
- Replenish stocks on the shelves, ensuring products are arrange according to category and carry correct price point. Observe FIFO during stocks replenishment.
- Attend product training arranged by the company.
- Assist in store periodically cycle count and stock take.
- Conduct periodically expiry date check and remove near expiry stocks from the shelves timely.
- Assist in any other day to day store activities required by the store management team
Store Manager ( Alor Setar,Lahat Datu )
- Lead and coach the team, including cashiers and retail assistants on the shop floor.
- Recruit, supervise and train the team.
- Be the key holder and responsible for the opening and closing of retail store.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers, handle customer inquiries, complaints and issues.
- Ensure pricing on the product and shelf labels are correct.
- Overseeing the visual merchandising of the store and the provisioning over stock level.
- Ensuring prompt ordering and receiving of products into the system.
- Consistently manages physical store environment to ensure that visual merchandising and store maintenance standards are met.
- Ensure daily sales is reported to head office and cash is banked in promptly.
- Optimize sales performance and store’s profitability.
Key Skills Required:
- Hardworking and passionate in retailing.
- Able to converse in Bahasa and English.
- Able to work independently, self-starter.
- Resourceful, people management skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
Interested candidates are requested to send your resume to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.