- 200gm Teratai Blended Rice Flour
- 100gm icing sugar
- 160ml water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Double Acting Baking Powder
- Few drop Red Food Colouring
- Sift the rice flour, baking powder and icing sugar into a big mixing bowl. Add water and red colouring, stir well.
- Just before filling the paper cup add baking soda into the batter and mix well.
- Fill each paper cup to 3/4 full and steam on high heat for 15-20 mins. Insert a skewer into the middle of the cake. If the skewer comes out clean, the huat kueh is ready.
- Remove from steamer then take the huat kueh out to cool.