(for 26 pieces)
- 1000g Strong Flour
- 20g Salt
- 140g Sugar
- 500g Milk
- 15g Instant Yeast
- 500g Butter Sheet
ANDROS Blueberry Filling
- 20g ANDROS Blueberry Filling
- Mix all ingredients except sheeting butter until the dough doesn’t stick anymore on the side of the mixing bowl.
- Put the dough in the fridge until it reaches temperature of 4°C.
- Add the butter sheet, fold the dough into three parts in 3 turns.
- Spread the dough and divide at desired size and shape.
- Let proof at 30°C for 90 minutes.
- Brush the egg wash on top.
- Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes or until golden color.
- Spread ANDROS Blueberry Filling as a topping for each piece.