Apple Tarte Tatin
(for 16 Pieces)
- 400g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Sugar
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 3g Salt
- 150g Egg
- 650g Cake Flour
- 100g Caramel Sauce
- 0.5g Cinnamon Powder
- 5g Gelatine Powder
- 10g Lime Juice
- 500g ANDROS Apple Filling
- 100g Custard Powder
- 350g Cold Milk
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll out the dough to be 3mm thick, use the mold to cut out small rounds of pastry.
- Transfer the small round dough to tart pan and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Soak gelatine powder in cold water. Bring to cook caramel sauce with gelatine mixture.
- Mix cinnamon powder, lime juice, and Apple Filling into the mixture. Combine well, then put into te half.
- Then glaze it.
- Whisk well custard powder and cold milk.
- Heat chocolate, then add into the mixture, combine well.
- Fill chocolate cream into the baked chocolate tart, put in the fridge 30 minutes.
- Put Apple Tatin on top.
- Garnish with crushed pistachios.